How much web video are you running on your web site?
I don’t mean a little version of your latest TVC. I mean a dedicated video that explains or announces something useful about your brand.
If the answer is ‘none’ you could be missing out on some golden opportunities.
1. Your consumer is already ‘searching’. Make it easy for her. Web Video can inform and educate her in seconds. Your consumer has less time than ever. She has gone to your site looking for information and would love to get it as easily and quickly as possible.
2. You can change, remove, or alter Web Video as quickly as your business situations change. Unlike a TV campaign, changes can be made quickly and easily.
3. Forget 15 and 30 second slots. Your Web Video can be the length it needs to be: just not too long (see point 1 above)
4. $ave $ave $ave. From a simple but elegant slide show can be produced for as little as a few thousand dollars. A high end campaign obviously with a more polished the result obviously costs more.
5. Media cost? - $0. Broadcasting TV spots costs a lot of money because audience size is (generally) guaranteed. But if your website is working well, your Web Video will make it work even better.
6. Google seems to quite like Web Video! – Visit this link for the scoop on SEO and Web Video.
TIPS FOR MARKETERS
- Always look professional. (Professional doesn’t have to mean expensive)
- Always use professional technicians. (Just because you brother in law has a video camera that doesn’t make him a cameraman)
- Commission a script. (Saves heaps of time and therefore heaps of money)
- Contact Tony Richardson Advertising. Yes, this is the ad part!
Our advertising agency can take you from brief, to creative development of ideas and scripts, to pre-production, shoot day, editing and post-production. Just like a full on TVC. Then we supply the finished video in an easy to use file to your web guy/girl. It’s that Simple!
You are welcome to reprint any AdNotes article on your website and in your e-newsletters for FREE. All I ask is that you attribute me, Tony Richardson and include a link to http://www.TonyRichardson.com.au